Today at Andrew's preschool, the Snake Guy came & brought lots of different reptiles. This is always a super exciting day at preschool & I love going. Eliza & I sat right next to Miss Krista who wore a snake around her neck the whole time. Eliza was a bit nervous at first but then tried to grab it multiple times.
Andrew tried touching all of the different animals except for one of the snakes. It was a greenish one from Africa. Here he is with 2 of the lizards.And with I think the bull snake. (I really can't remember which was which.)
And here is Lizzy the Iguana. Eliza was fascinated by her & really wanted to hold her until she came close to us. Then she closed right up & wanted nothing to do with her.
And here is the highlight of the show, Banana the albino Burmese Python. All of the kids got to come up & help hold him up.
Andrew says Banana was pretty light. He really liked it. Joseph really wants us to get a snake but after hearing how much these guys eat, I don't think I want to do that. Wow!
Another fun day at preschool!


No comments:
Post a Comment