Saturday, July 21, 2012
Eliza's Learning
Eliza is learning so many new words. It's so fun to watch. She also is learning how to pray. She is typically the first one kneeling down for family prayers which is very cute. She's never really said much when it's her turn to pray, but this morning she actually said something so I'll call it her first prayer. It was cute. We were saying prayers over her breakfast (just me & her since she decided to get up at 4:45 am she had breakfast much sooner than anyone else). Anyway, I said, "Say Dear" & she repeated. She didn't repeat the Heavenly Father. She said "thanks" for the breakfast and "please" to bless it. Then she pointed at the chair next to her where Lexie usually sits & she said, "Lexie" & I said, "Yes, we're thankful for Lexie." Then she went around & she said "Andrew" & then "JoJo". Once I said, "We're thankful for JoJo" she quickly threw her hands up in the air & said "Amen." It was very cute & I'm glad she's learning so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment