Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm Going To Miss This

I am so going to miss summer. We've had so much fun playing, swimming, being goofy, playing with friends...so many things. Unfortunately we didn't do much travelling, but still somehow we've managed to have a blast. Today the kids got the tinker toys out again & created a band. I was floored & just loved watching how cute & fun they were with each other trying to make sure everything was just so. Once it was to their satisfaction they performed a sweet "We love Mom" song. They can hardly wait for Rick to come home so they can sing his "Daddy" song.
I love this picture because Andrew it sort of shows Andrew's leg going up & down which he did constantly. It made me laugh so hard!
It's hard to see, but Joseph even made an awesome foot pedal for his floor drum. How on earth did he know about that?
Lexie loves to be the lead singer!
My little drummer boy.
And another of my sweet little drummer boys.
Lexie releasing her inner rockstar. She cracks me up! She is so reserved it's amazing to see that there is a little rockstar inside of all of us.
When is Fall Break? I can hardly wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment