Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"A SunBEAM"

The last few days have been SUPER busy. There seems to always be something going on which is a great thing! But, we weren't able to get our Family Home Evening fully in on Monday night. We had spent the weekend talking about things we'd learned in General Conference so it wasn't as though we didn't try to discuss things & have fun together during meals & such. We just had a lot going on & didn't get a formal one in on Monday night. But we finally got it in this morning. And it was a blast! One of the funniest parts was Andrew chose "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam" for our opening song & he and Joseph decided to jump & hit their chests together on the word 'beam'. Generally we just jump or Rick or I will throw one of the kids in the air, so this was a new one & we have no idea where they got it from.
But it gave us a good laugh. I tried to capture it just right but the first time was always the best & of course I didn't capture that one. Andrew really goes low & Joseph jumps more high. Not always a great combination.
But this one cracks me up. I love these boys & love that they have so much fun together. They really are fun brothers & I hope they stay great friends like this forever.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Thanks for postponing your FHE since your hubby was at our house ALL NIGHT on Monday helping us move! We couldn't have gotten it done without all your guys' help. Thank you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime, Kiffon! You know we love you guys & were happy to help-just not glad you were leaving.

    ReplyDelete